Wednesday, December 14, 2011

EOC Week 11 Evaluation

This class experience has been very interesting and fun. I have also learned some new things that I will need towards achieving my goals in the fashion industry. I have been doing good in this class and I have been pushing my limits to come up with creative ideas that will help my work have a better understanding. I have learned how typography can improve your products success because people like to be visually entertained. Typography can display emotions also depending on what text you choose. I have also learned that storytelling is a major process you must go through when you want to make your product portray a story or a scene which helps people make decisions towards buying a product. I have incorporated storytelling in other projects due in other classes that help make my ideas stand out.  I have used storytelling to portray emotions that people go through in daily life.  Storytelling can be used in many situations and can help influence decisions and ideas whether or not the product or concept is right for the person. I have also learned that creative thinking is one of the hugest factors that is incorporated when making products. Creative thinking can stand for so many purposes. Creative thinking will help in the process about how your product will be, what will the product stand for, for what purpose it is being used, and for what kind of audience. Creative thinking will help you think about commercials and advertisements you will use to promote products and make them stand out among every other product out their. Everything that I have been taught will help me in the process of creating an outstanding company. It will also help me promote my products that will be produced for the public. I personally think I deserve an  A- and the reason for this is because I missed 1 class period and missed 1 assignment. Although I missed 1 class period I really have been pushing myself and have been finishing every project that is due for the designed class period on time except for the one that I was not here for. Everything else has been running smoothly and I have been keeping up with my tweets and my project on a daily basis. So grade wise I think an A- 

No comments:

Post a Comment