Wednesday, November 16, 2011

EOC Week 7 "The Pitch"


I’m planning  to promote the “Herbal Essences” shampoo that makes your hair perfectly smooth and flawless. To promote the product I’am creating a slogan for the product first. “Desirable among all! ” would be my slogan. Who would ever think of a slogan like that? Every girl and woman desires to have perfectly smooth, soft, silky hair. Why? It is a factor that every girl and woman wants to feel sexy and confident towards the public.
This product does more than that it gives you hair that every girl searches for and gives you touchably smooth, soft, flawless hair.

My Ideas for this project later on is to make my product shine like the hair and be desired among all the women and girls. To make it more favorable among other products I will explain what the product does and how it gives the end results. I will explain what is contained in the shampoo and try to pull clients in by adding creative sentences that appeal to the eye to promote the product. I will explain how overtime it will increase and improve your hairs quality to be perfectly smooth and flawless.

I want to also attract everyones attention by creating a story for this project. Every women desires smooth hair so what I’m planning to do is create a story through a picture or an ad to portray smooth desirable hair that every woman dreams of having. To do so I will have friends help me out with a photo shoot to create this story that I’m thinking of. I might add costumes in it and add a snow white theme to it with a whole bunch of girls wanting to feel like the girl that uses herbal essences. I might just have a bunch of girls with hair undone and one with straight ironed hair to keep that story in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment